1. Your first OC ever?
I honestly don't think I can remember. Some stick figure dude from elementary school probably.
The oldest one still kicking around is Nikki. She's kind of useless though hehe.
2. Do you have a personal favorite among your OCs?
Kveikur probably. He's so important to me.
3. Have you ever adopted a character or gotten a character from someone else?
Nah. I dunno I just can't get into the idea of adopting a character. It's really weird to me.
4. A character you rarely talk about?
Honestly probably a lot. Characters from old story ideas that faded away like Zane and Iris. So probably a character from that or something. Like
Lucius. I think I drew him once or something.
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be?
6. Two OCs of yours that look alike despite not being related?
Hmm. I don't really know. I suppose a few characters of similar species but nah. I do have a lot of short, cute and angry characters.
7. Are your OCs part of any story or stories?
Almost all of them. I can't seem to make a character without associating them with some sort of story.
8. Do you RP as any of your OCs? If you do, introduce one of your RP OCs here!
I actually don't RP much cause I'm such a stickler for canon that I hate putting my characters outside their own canon unless I can make it work.
Though Nikki has only ever been used for RP's so I guess her.
What to say about that woman. She's the byproduct of a universe that was interrupted in the birth process. Kveikur cares about her but she annoys
him. Her entire purpose is to go around and cause trouble. Usually starts as minor pranks (she picks certain targets and focuses on them), and
eventually turns into chaos.
9. Would you ever be willing to give any of your OCs to someone else?
No. Absolutely not.
The only time I came close was like two characters I doodled and sold. Well only one of them sold but y'know.
10. Introduce an OC with a complicated design?
I tend to keep my character designs simple enough where I don't have trouble drawing them too much.
Pike was difficult at first but I'm used to him.
Otherwise Nikki (again geeze) is one of the more detailed characters.
11. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a “sunshine”?
Mari. She's just a ray of sunshine and positivity. She's so happy and wants to make everyone else happy. Including Pike. Which is a challenge.
12. Name an OC that isn’t yours but who you like a lot
I've seen many and I like a lot of them but a;sdkfj.
There's always MewgletheWolf
's Canvas and Sen.
13. Do you have any troublemaker OCs?
But other than that uhm...Lynn CAN be but not too bad. Like she enjoys little pranks. Especially to Kenneth cause he's easy to do it. Also cause
she thinks he's cute. But she's nothing like Nikki anyway.
Surprisingly enough Ani can be a bit of a jokester too.
14. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory.
I generally don't have super tragic backstories. I'd rather their present stories be tragic ohoho.
But Ani a bit.
Pike's isn't necessarily "tragic" but it's unpleasant.
15. Do you like to talk about your OCs with other people?
I LOVE to but I don't get to talk about them a lot heh. Also I'm scared of spoiling my comic so it's hard to talk about those particular
16. Which one of your OCs would be the best at biology (school subject)?
Alex. He's already pretty intelligent and he studied psychology anyway.
Virgil also. I hardly draw him though.
17. Any OC OTPs?
Not really many.
RubyxKenneth and LynnxCarl is a given.
But I like to hint at LynnxKenneth, AnixPike and a few others maybe.
18. Any OC crackships?
I guess LynnxKenneth wouldn't really count but it's the closest thing.
I don't really ship much. Romance isn't a HUGE focus of most of my stories.
19. Introduce an OC that means a lot to you (and explain why)
I already used Kveikur a lot.
Pike is important to me. He tends to represent the a very cynical side of me but at the same time he wants something more out of his life. He
just doesn't know how to get there. A lot of his character, personality, history and other things came out of me being in a bad place. I'd write
out ideas or develop him when I was in a bad mood. He's kind of there for me in a weird way.
20. Do any of your OCs sing? If they sing, care to share more details (headcanon voice, what kind of songs they like etc)?
Kveikur has a beautiful singing voice. I don't think I could describe my headcanon voice for him though. He enjoys pretty much all kinds of
music. As for what he'd sing, anything particularly melodic and pleasant to listen to.
Alex can sing a bit but he never shows it and it's not really impressive.
Mari can sing quite beautifully. She loves to sing hymns and showtunes.
Otherwise not sure I can think of anymore.
21. Your most artistic OC?
Lynn of course.
Aside from painting (which she isn't GREAT at but can do it) she's actually greatly great at sketching and drawing with pencil and charcoal, and
she can write pretty well. Also she's a good photographer.
22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize? If yes, how?
Not really. Not bad and/or commonly enough where I feel I could point it out.
Just little details occasionally missed.
23. Introduce OC that has changed from your first idea concerning what the character would be like?
Kenneth wasn't going to be as cheery. Just more chill and laid back. Kinda like the cool, quiet guy.
Ani was going to be girlier and cutesier. But she's actually kind of spunky now.
Kveikur was going to be much harsher and more stoic.
Ruby was gonna be more shy and nervous (she's still pretty anxious but she's not really shy).
Vahn was going to be much harsher.
Alex was going to be much harsher too.
A good few of them change a lot over time.
24. If you could meet one OC of yours, who would it be and why?
Kveikur. He'd be the easiest to get along with and EASILY the most understanding and caring. You could talk to him about anything and he would be genuinely interested and he'd be there if I were sad.
25. The OC that resembles you the most (same hobby, height, shared like/dislike for something etc?)
I dunnno. Kenneth probably.
His interests and his mannerisms are closest to me. I put a lot of myself into him anyway haha.
26. Have you ever had to change your OC’s design or something else about them against your will?
27. Any OCs that were inspired by a certain song?
Hmm. I'll have to pick one for each but there's usually far more.
Ruby: Elephant and Castle by Houston Calls
Ani: Reflection by Balance and Composure
Kveikur: Hrafntinna by Sigur Ros
Pike: Evil by The Flaming Lips
Astil (whom NONE OF YOU HAVE MET): Mother of the World by Swans
Syndir: Syndir Guos by Sigur Ros
My new comic is overall heavily inspired by music.
28. Your most dangerous OC?
Syndir is one of the most dangerous. He takes away whatever is most important to you by touching you.
Fortunately he's locked away...or is he?
Also Nimis Ardenter whom I have not introduced at all yet. But that's for good reason.
29. Which one of your OCs would go investigate an abandoned house at night without telling anyone they’re going?
Ani and Lynn would.
30. Which one of your OCs would most likely have a secret stuffed animal collection?
Ani for sure. Mari would.
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like (what they reblog, layout, anything really)
Lynn would have an art blog. She'd be posting all sorts of photography, drawings, paintings, writings...
there'd also be a lot of selfies.
32. Which one of your OCs would be the most suitable horror game protagonist and why?
33. Your shyest OC?
Kenneth is really shy so probably him.
But if you wanna think waaaay back to a character I haven't used in years, Miranda.
34. Do you have any twin characters?
I have not no.
35. Any sibling characters?
Not a lot actually. I dunno why I have such a hard time making them.
There's possibly one that's a spoiler though so I'll leave it be.
Also Kenneth has two sisters but I've only really sketched them in my sketchpad.
36. Do you have OC pairs where the other part belongs to someone else (siblings, lovers, friends etc)?
Belongs?? Not sure I follow : D ;
37. Introduce an OC who is not quite human
I have almost no humans. So practically all of them.
Kveikur, Atom, Var and any of the Absence are the farthest from human I believe.
38. Which one of your OCs would be the best dancer?
Lynn's good at club dancing. That's about it for her though.
As far as real dancing goes hmm. Oddly enough Vahn and Kveikur. Ani's a little clumsy.
39. Introduce any character you want
Someone I haven't introduced before I guess.
Some sChIzO characters I never got to use would be Kenneth's sisters, Kelly and Rose.
Kelly is the kind of pretty, straight A college student. Rose is the sort of awkward sister who likes punk music and still hasn't figured out what she wants to do in life. They get along well though and their parents don't treat them any less than the other which is good.
The two sisters love their little brother but they also love to mess with him a bit, being the youngest and seeing as he can't exactly argue.
40. Any fond memories linked to your characters? Feel free to share!
Dinami was a character that helped me when I was feeling particularly down. I guess I have fond memories of him being therapeutic for me.
41. Has anyone drawn fanart of your OCs? If yes, maybe show a picture or two here (remember sources & permissions!)mewglethewolf.deviantart.com/a…www.deviantart.com/art/sChIzO-…www.deviantart.com/art/I-m-Kee…
I've gotten a few and they're all lovely UvU
42. Which one of your OCs would be the most interested in Greek gods?
Kveikur easily. He loves studying the cultures of various worlds.
43. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs? Do you tend to favour some certain traits or looks? It’s time to confess.
I tend to make short (often furry), cynical guys. I don't know why.
It just happens.
44. Something you like about your OCs in general?
I like that there's pieces of me in all of them. Most of them represent a little part of me no matter how small.
Also I like that I (or at least I feel like I) can come up with more complex character personalities. But that's just how I feel *shrug*
45. A character you no longer use?
Many. Miranda for example.
She was just some girl that drew stuff that came to life. She was the only decent character I could come up with for her story so she just faded away.
46. Has anyone ever told you that you treat your OCs badly?
Some people may have pointed out how mean I am to Kenneth and Alex.
But usually they're enjoying it too heh.
47. Has anyone ever (friendly) claimed any of your OCs as their child?
Not that I'm aware haha.
48. OC who is a perfect cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure
Mari actually more so.
49. Which one of your OCs would most likely enjoy memes?
Kveikur would get some sort of enjoyment out of them but I don't think he'd get it.
50. Give me the good ol’ OC talk here. Talk about anything you want
Not much to say. I guess you'll all learn about my characters in more detail when I start my comic at the end of summer hehehe.